My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apples, Honey and Burberry

At Burberry's London fashion show last week, there were some pretty modest clothes that walked down that runway. Granted it's for Spring 2012, but notice any trends here? Deep, rich colors and hues dominated the show, perfect for this Rosh Hashanah when it's not as cold as Sukkot, but just cold enough to grab that fabulous sweater you just bought for fall.  Plus, those knee length skirts don't suck either. Winning!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Burberry
 


Inspired? Try some of these pieces I have put together on the (relatively) cheap, and don't forget, shopping at ASOS (which many of the pieces are below) is free shipping both ways, so INDULGE (and then return as necessary)! 












Countdown to the New Year with me with some extra special fashions each day! Shana Tova! 
D

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network