My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Be Still My OSCAR!

Drama, drama drama! No worries--it's all good, because this drama is courtesy of Oscar de la Renta, and boy does he bring it!

Check out some more spring fashion below, and be sure to look for al that color, lines, geometric stripes, pastels and lace and florals!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Oscar de la Renta












Sophie Theallet





Michael Kors




Tibi



Rodarte


J. Mendel



Narciso Rodriguez



Cut25
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network