My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spring Fashion Week - 2011

Alright, folks! It's that time again...NYC fashion week. You all know the drill. I post pics of the modest pieces and outfits coming down the most prestigious runways in  fashion.

So here were go with round one! Given that Spring fashion week usually involves more scantily clad models and less clothing, these are some pretty modest and covered up designs. Take a look at some of these fashions from Spring's hottest designers.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Adam



Peter Som

Jason Wu

Prabal Gurung


Doo.Ri


The Row



Suno




Yigal Azrouel



D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network