My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Heart NYC 2011 Spring Fashion Week

Hello pure stunningness! Some of the following images are masterpieces in their own right and truly embody the trends of next season. I am already counting down till next Spring... not that I will own any of this, of course; I will only admire from afar and hope that some compassionate designer recognizes this lowly blogger's dream of couture and fashion and dote on me (I'm talking to you, Preen). Ahh, a girl can dream...

Look for some of these trends in all the fashions in this post and the others:
  • White
  • Florals
  • Color blocking
  • Geometric shapes
  • Lace
  • COLOR!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Preen








Zac Posen





Rachel Roy


Derek Lam







Edun



Ohne Titel



D

1 comment :

  1. All the models look a bit unwell to me with shockingly dark eyebrows! lol

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network