My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Out with the old and in with the new! These fabulous ladies have taken the modest world by storm. I have WAAAYYYYY too many favorites in this batch of celebs, but Keira, Olivia, Selma, and Kate soar to stellar heights. Love it, ladies!

Follow me on Twitter @

Leona Lewis

Evan Rachael Wood 

 Tori Spelling

Marisa Tomei 

Juliana Margulies 

Katy Perry 

Emma Watson 

 Kate Bosworth

Keira Knightley 

Madonna 

Vanessa Hudgens 

Slema Blair 

Adele 

Dita Von Teese 

Nicole Richie 

Sophia Bush 

Rachel Bilson 

LeAnn Rimes 

Emma Roberts 

Kirsten Dunst 

Olivia Palermo 

Leigton Meester 

Renee Zelwegger 

Alexis Bledel 

Taylor Swift 

Jennifer Garner 

Elisabetta Canalis 

Christina Hendricks 

Chloe Moretz

 Uma Thurman and Naomi Watts



No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network