My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Everyone's favorite segment, Modest Hollywood, has been noticeably absent as of late, but that's just because your resident frummie fashionista got a tad bit lazy. But now I'm back (from outer space) to deliver to you some old and new looks from our most beloved celebs looking their modest-est. 

These have been in the vault for a while, so if you have seen them, my apologies. But stay tuned for an all new post with the freshest fall looks from your favorite hollywood ladies!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Miranda Kerr
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Emma Stone
Diane Kruger
Camilla Belle
Minka Kelly
Jennifer Lopez
Diana Agron
Jamie King
Heidi Klum
Emma Roberts
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Ashley Greene
 Frieda Pinto
 Elizabeth Moss
 Bryce Dallas Howard
 Hilary Duff
 Julianne Moore
 Delta Goodrem
 Pippa Middleton
 Helen Mirren
 Kristen Cavallari

 Jessica Alba
 Angelina Jolie
 Maria Sharapova

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network