My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ladies in Red

Emmy fashion is always stellar, and it's one of my favorite award shows because it's a time when no other awards shows (that matter ...*ahem* MTV awards) are on TV.

The ladies that traipsed and teetered down this red carpet were in perfect sync with each other and, well, the carpet itself, because they all decided to pull a va va voom moment and wear RED! Check out the sexiness below, and if this is any indication of what's to come this winter colors wise, I'm all in!

Shout out to Madison James (aka MARA) who says every girl should own a  LRD (little red dress) and convincing me to keep my own LRD.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @

Nina Doborev
 Angela Kinsey
 Lea Michelle
Adrianne Palicki 
 Sarah Hyland
 Kerry Washington
Martha Plimpson 
Sofia Vergara 
Kate Winslet 
Connie Britton


1 comment :

  1. love the shout out debbie... i hope you take my sage advice and rock that LRD like the hottie that you are!

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network