My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chic Item of the Day

I love love love this dress! It has  such a an Audrey-Hepburn-classic feel and silhouette with the high neckline, long hem, and cinched waist, but the print and colors make it totally contemporary and chic. The neutral colors will make it a fabulous fit for ladies of all skin tones, and it will truly accentuate all the right areas of your body, no matter how big or small you are. A cardigan and some flats make this perfect for a weekend outing, or add some cute wedges or espadrilles for a nice spring or summer shul outfit!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network