My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Neutral Item of the Day

 Oh my, what a pretty dress! It's loose fitting, but still structured enough to show off the parts of your body that you want to enhance! It's certainly modest, and it is the perfect color for anyone and everyone. If you're worried about feeling washed out in this though, try livening up the totally bare color with some brights, like a coral colored belt and some green shoes. Add black for a more dramatic effect, or embrace my "must" of the moment, which is pastel--this neutral base is so perfect for a pastel color palette!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network