My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Modest Hollyowood

Doing a Modest Hollywood post is always my absolute favorite! I love love love looking at these well dressed, [mostly] modest women, and this week is no exception. Can we just discuss the especially large amount of cerulean and royal blue and bright yellow that is bursting in this post? #Adore. 
I am especially in love with Vanessa Lachey's outfit because it's 900% something I would wear to work, and being that i work with statistics all day, that is an actual and true figure. Emily Blunt's dress is drop dead gorgeous and I cannot deny Dianna Agron's chic and effortless style.
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Charlize Theron


Dianna Agron

Vanessa Lachey

Christie Brinkley

Claire Danes

Ellen Pompeo

Emily Blunt

Eva Longoria

Beth Ostrosky

Katie Holmes

Maya Rudoulph

Nicole Richie

Paz Vega

Brooklyn Decker
Sure, that neckline is very plunging but you gotta give props to the rest of the dress which is super modest.

Reese Witherspoon
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network