My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Modest Hollywood never fails to disappoint, and while these posts have been slightly fewer and more far between (sad face) I rarely fail to be impressed. Classy ladies in Hollywood are fantastic on every level-- Eva, Beyonce, Duchess Kate, and dare I say it, Kim Kardashian! Yes, her v-neck is n the pulnge-y side, she's got the modesty thing really going for her! My obsession of the moment is Miss Jennifer Lawrence, fabulous in all ways, shapes, and forms!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Anna-Sophia Rob

Beyonce 

Eva Longoria 

Kate Middleton

Heidi Klum

Hilary Swank

January Jones

Jennifer Lawrence 

Jennifer Lopez

Kim Kardashian

Lilly Collins

Louise Roe 

Minka Kelly

Olivia Wilde

Kaley Cuoco 

Rachel Zoe 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network