My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pink Item of the Day

Gotta love these romantical items that totally take the cake in the girly-girl department. This top from Ruche is so super adorable and it's kind of a basic. It's only 37 dollars (!) and it has a wear-everywhere feel. I mean, how wrong can you go with just a plain pink top (with adorable details, of course--I especially love the scalloped edging on the hem of the shirt), and it's a great, airy top as we head into the summer.
Follow me on Twitter @ 

1 comment :

  1. purchase what you could arise with the money for, which relatively isn't the healthiest of meals,yet you're on an honest funds like maximum human beings.next,you ultimately fall sick from each and every of the chemical compounds interior the meals.

    wholesale clothing distributors

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network