My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

Polka Dot Item of the Day

Pleated skirts. We frummies are notorious for these bad boys, and ones that extra adorable and cute are no exception. This one from ASOS is is so versatile and the color is perfectly neutral; it's great for any season, depending on the top you pair it with, as well as shoes and accessories. It's hard to find a nice, soft, flowy knee-length skirt nowadays, so when an opportunity like this comes along, don't pass it up!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network