My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Modest Hollywood

We can just call this 'Modest Hollywood - Amazing Edition'. Aside from the White House Correspondents' Dinner-- which had a red carpet of who's who in Hollywood. Seriously it was like the Oscars, or something-- there were some serious stunners that made my jaw drop in an utterly fabulous way. Camilla Belle especially wowed with three unbelievably gorgeous spring frocks! As for the WHCD, Charlize, Kate H., Kerry, Dakota, and  Kate U. all showed their classy sides, and I positively adore Rashida Jones' outfit! PS Odette Anable's gown blows my mind. Well done ladies of Hollywood-- I'm shepping.
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Tory Burch

Camilla Belle
  

Charlize Theron

Kate Upton

Kate Hudson

Dakota Fanning

Kerry Washington

Odette Anable


Florence Welch

Michelle Pfeifer

Kate Middleton 

Naomi Watts


Nicole Richie


Rashida Jones

Taylor Swift

Tyra Banks 

Zhiyi Zang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network