My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ruffle Item of the Day

Romance, Frills, Whimsy. Those are all the things I think about when I see ruffles on clothing. This tasteful top from LOFT would look so adorable under a cardigan or even over a white kikiriki top. The ombre effect is fabulous and the colors are perfect for anyone who is female. Not to mention, it would certainly cover up the hefty meal from last night's seder with ease-- the ruffles will hide a multitude of sins. It would look so perfect with a full skirt on bottom, PERFECT for spring!
Disclaimer: It's sold out online, but it is still available in stores (because I saw it there)
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 
 D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network