My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#RoyalTour: And In More Kate News...The Future Queen in Pink McQueen

Sigh. Passover is over, which I am sad to see go, but at least now I can blog on a more consistent basis. silver lining, I suppose although I was seriously getting used to blogging poolside with some Matzah and butter.

While we were all seeking freedom for Passover, Part Deux, Kate was out and about in Australia with her family. I missed some good outfits, so I will do my best to post the best. Most notable is her blush pink Alexander McQueen suit dress that she wore, a dress that highlights her lithe figure and makes us all believe that we can wear pink like that.

I also feel it necessary to bring attention to that HAIR. This is the freshest I have seen her hair yet, and I love the half up-do. Plus, her deep brunette locks against that pale, feminine pink is such a gorgeous contrast. Truly beautiful!









Also seen on the Duchess earlier this week were two other frocks that she has worn before, including another Roksanda Illincic dove grey dress at Ayers Rock and a Hobbs dress she has worn in the past as well.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network