My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Champagne Wishes, Caviar Dreams

I am loving the pale hues represented at the globes. Every single one of these ladies is looking fabulous, But My fave is fo sho miss Sandra Bullock. Leighton Meester is as frum as can be at one of these things, but that's for another post. Natalie Portman is not my favorite, but she's rocking that red to prevent ayin harahs--I'm sure of it.

Scarlett Johannason

 Sandra Bullock

Carrie Underwood

Leighton Meester

Nicole Kidman

Julie Bowen

Anna Hathaway

Kaylie Cuoco

Diana Agron

Sarah Hyland

Natalie Portman

Naya Rivera

Heather Morris 

Helen Mirren


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network