My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Modest Hollywood

I know I have some shopping posts to do, but I wanted to make sure to update all you fabulous people on some major Modest Hollywood action going on this past week. 

Yet again, Olivia Wilde takes the award for my favorite--absolutely incredible--although Ginnifer Goodwin's pink dress is pretty stellar too.... her hair and face expression, however, are not . Scroll down to see!

Lea Michelle

Hailee Steinfeld

Chrissy Teigen

Ginnifer Goodwin

Alexis Bledel 

Nicki Blonsky

Nicole Richie

FAVORITE!
Olivia Wilde

Maggie Q

Amber Tamblyn

Michelle Williams 

Cate Blanchett
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network