My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Urban Photoshoot

Behold the TICHEL! 

Yes, that is an Urban ad, and yes, that is a hair covering, and yes, that is a high colored shirt. Yup, Urban was definitely in Israel!

Check our some more shots below to see some cute pieces from their spring catalog. I'm liking just about everything! Every one of these shots has pieces you can use, so take some Urban Isreal inspiration to put a spring in your step. Say buh-bye to winter, and embrace cute prints, dresses, and lots and lots of florals!



D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network