My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Modest Hollywood

We love us some modest Hollywood, don't we? Here's a look at some recent celebs who are rockin the frumkeit. 

She's pretty freakin hot. Kudos to Olivia for pulling off a leather skirt that doesn't show her hoo-ha.
Olivia Munn

I have no words for the classiness that is KM. Absolutely darling.
Kate Middleton

 Talk about frum beachwear. Impressive, Jen.
Jennifer Garner

I expect more from you Natalie, but things could be worse. Your hair, for example.
Natalie Portman

Adorbs.
Leighton Meester

This is as close to modest as she will ever get. Props Gaga.
Lady Gaga

MY FAVORITE
I L-O-V-E this outfit. Dying for those boots! Just make the skirt a little longer, K Reesey?
Reese Witherspoon

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network