My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Modest Hollywood

So, am I imagining things, or am I just totally and completely right about the whole long, maxi dress/skirt trend? A slew of our favorite starlets were donning one this week, and some were not, but keep an eye out for this springtime trend. Some did it perfectly (yes, you, Kate Bosworth), while others did not (ahem, Jennifer Love Hewitt). I guess the moral of the story here is that I am always right.

Kate Beckinsale
Kate #1

Kate Hudson
Kate #2

Kate Bosworth
Kate #3

Mila Kunis

 Jennifer Love Hewitt

Gabourey Sidoube
 Anna Paquin
So cute!

Emily Blunt

 Diane Kruger

 Kirsten Dunst

 Reese Witherspoon
 D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network