My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Essential Item of the Day

Another fabulous print item that comes to you via BCBG. This dress is the ultimate in perfection for any lady of any size. The wrap look is always flattering on any body shape and type, the gradients of the design flatter the parts you do like and hide the parts that you do like, and there is nothing more classic than a black and white piece. This dress is practically a go-to must for any and all occasions! If there is one dress you invest in for this coming fall season, let it be this!
Follow me on Twitter @
Follow me on Twitter @

1 comment :

  1. I assume a tzniustige Maedel would wear something under this, say a sleeveless blouse underneath to fill in the neckline, and a skirt or trousers underneath to cover the legs?

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network