My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Don't you just love a good covered-up celeb? I know, me too. I have to tell you, it's actually quite fun hunting down all the celebs of the week who made the modest cut, and these ladies are no exception.  You can certainly tell these women are trying to squeeze in the last glorious days of summer with their flowy and light clothing; but be wary, sweaters are a plenty in this post, and Fall is a comin'! I don't want to talk about it. While I love ALL these ladies, my OAKie goes to Nicole RIchie-- I positively love that killer outfit.

On another note, I must say that my proudest moment of this post came from spelling Camilla "formerly Alves" McConaughey's last name right WITHOUT googling it first. This was a major accomplishement for me, so allow me to revel in this glory for a moment. First, I would like to thank my Mom for passing down to me her stellar spelling skills; thanks Mom. I couldn't have done this without you. Next I would like to thank the McConaugheys for providing such a challenging last name and giving me the opportunity to stretch myself further than I thought I could go. You provided a formidable challenge, but you let me rise to the occasion in ways I never thought possible, and for that I thank you. And to the Starbucks Venti Passion Iced Tea Lemonade, sweetened that is currently in my hands giving me the courage to recite this speech to you. Thanks. And lastly I want to thank God. Because apparently anytime you experience a glorious moment in Hollywood, you point up and thank God. It's what all the celebs do in their acceptance speeches, so when in Rome. Thanks God (pointing upwards).
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Anna Paquin

Camilla McConaughey 

Christina Hendricks

Leighton Meester

Dakota Johnson


Jennifer Garner 

Jessica Biel 

Kate Beckinsale 

Kate Walsh

Katy Perry

Keira Knightley 

Heidi Klum

Lady Gaga 

Nicole Richie

Nikki Reed 

Pippa Middleton 

Reese Witherspoon

Renee Zellwegger

Taylor Swift 

Zooey Deschanel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network