My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's New on My Pinterest

Ladies, ladies. If there is one thing I am positively obsessed with, it's Pinterest. This fantastic little website can not only keep my occupied for hours but it has given me so many ideas about fashion, food and fun. If you are not already a member, you MUST do it now.

To give you a little taste of what I've been pinning lately, here's a look at one of the boards on my wall called My Style. I like  to think that a lot of my fashion ideas resemble what I post on this board, and what I try to deliver to you on this blog.

I'm obviously a HUGE fan of bright color and of mixing prints, as well as loose and flowy clothing. These are some of my favorite things to do in my own wardrobe, and while it's not everyone's taste to do so, I find that Pinterest allows me to view other ladies' wardrobes so that I can explore the boundaries of my own. Take a peek below, and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/the_oak/
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
 
 
  
   
 
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network