My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cozy/Comfy Item of the Day

Talk about comfy cozy! Today's item of the day comes courtesy of ASOS. It's the cutest little wear-all sweater dress. My favorite part is that there are pockets on this dress, but since it's not a body-hugging dress, the thicker material doesn't add pretend weight on--especially with the pockets, which is always an eye sore on bulky dresses. And it's on sale! Winning!

The cute button detail is an added bonus, and the unstructured lay of this dress makes it work for women of all different shapes and sizes! Finally, the colors are especially apt for Fall and Winter, which makes this dress a must have.

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 
 
Follow me on Twitter @
D

1 comment :

  1. Just saw this on their website. I decided to try Asos out and got this- http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1809081 - which I told David could be my Chanukah present:)

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network