My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Does it get any better??

Some of my FAVORITE Hollywood ladies are spectacularizing (ya, I made up that word) the red carpet, or the even just the streets this week in all their modest garb. Of course there are a few regulars (Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr and Jennifer Garner) but there are some serious up-and-comers at The OAK lately! I have a secret soft spot for Felicity Jones' outfit, and Mayim Bialik and Tiffani Thiessen (yay for 90's teen queens!) both exude rocking confidence in their sheaths! Amber Heard's last few outfits have been stellar and sexy while still being modest! 

Here is hoping this modesty "trend" never fades!

Follow me on Twitter @


Felicity Jones

Mayim Bialik

Tiffani Thiessen

Uma Thurman 

Jennifer Garner

Jessica Alba

Miranda Kerr 

Katherine Heigl

Amber Heard
 

Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network