My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pink and Silver

Last week both SJP and Fergie were parading around Hollywood's hottest parties in ensembles that were comprised of an unlikely pairing; apparently silver/grey and light pink are a hot trend right now, so I wanted to show you all a little pink-&-silver love. (Please also note the semi-tznius-ness to these outfits).


If you want to emulate these looks, search no further than these items I have brought to you today. Disclaimer: the dresses are not the most tzniut but a buttoned up blazer and/or a shell underneath will rectify your modesty issues. Take liberties here, ladies--I just deliver the goods.


Follow me on Twitter @

SILVER JACKETS





PINK DRESSES


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network