My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sophisticated Item of the Day

Does it get any classier than this?

I am pretty sure that I have posted this Zara dress in the past, but today I feature it as an item of the day because it's utterly perfect. It covers you up in all the right spots, and even though it is shiny, it's subtle enough to avoid the disco-ball-look/effect. It's sleek shape gives structure and a slightly futuristic feel, while still maintaining the sophistication of timelessness and class. 

Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @

 



Follow me on Twitter @
D

2 comments :

Modest Fashion Network