My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday Item of the Day

Happy Cyber Monday, Oakies!  Ah, the joys of having a day carved out simply for stores to take your money. Cute and cheap things are hard to come by these days (thanks, recession), but with Cyber Monday deals floating around cyber space today, you're bound to find one or two items that are worth your while. 

Take this long sleeve tee from the LOFT. Everything today is 50% off. Yes, everything. And if you like comfy and chic, then this shirt is muy perfecto for you! Happy shopping peeps!

Follow me on Twitter @
Slub Cotton Tiered Long Sleeve Tee



Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network