My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

You Know You Want This Item of the Day

I feature a lot of "pretty" things on this blog, but I am the biggest proponent of ridiculously comfortable (yet adorable) clothing. And nothing quite screams of cute and comfy like this sailor top!

Now, I know what you're thinking--nautical stripes is much more a summer thing than a fall/winter piece -- BUT... I don't care. I wear stripes year round; plus I just picture this shirt with a big, mushy soft cashmere sweater, and then all is right with the world.

Ahoy, maties! I mean, ladies!


Follow me on Twitter @




Follow me on Twitter @

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network