My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Item of the Day

Who said the gentiles had to have all the fun? If there is anything we Jews know how to do, it's party! Therefore all holiday attire is as applicable to us as much as it is to any other. Imagine walking into a Chanukah Party and lighting up the room (pun intended) with this sequin number. 

It's more unstructured, so you can count on it to hide a multitude of sins...including the thirty latkes you ate. But you had applesauce with them, and that's practically health food, so all's well that ends well!


Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network