My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Floppy Chic

Hats! I love them. I really, really do, and that's why I am doing a post about them. Obviously hats are very frum-friendly for the married folk, but I have such a crush on floppy hats lately, that I feel compelled to post about it and share with both single and married ladies alike.

Floppy hats exude pure effortless chic and make you look and feel like a million-trillion-bajillion dollars (that's a true fact--I tried one on in the store).

Follow me on Twitter @


D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network