My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stunning Item of the Day

Hello stunningness! This top from Urban Outfitters is so intricate and beautiful! White or black KikiRiki shells would be perfect with this, so fear not about the bareness. I wouldn't recommend a cardigan with this because the back of the top is as exquisite as the front, and you lose a lot of detailing when you cover it up. This is the perfect top to brighten up an black shirt and skirt, but would also dress up a denim skirt.Work it!

Follow me on Twitter @
 



Follow me on Twitter @
 D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network