My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dramatic Item of the Day

Classy items never go out of style. Neither do sparkles. WHat happens when you combine the two? A final sale, nearly $300 dress for only $100. #WINNING! This dramatic, fabulous, jaw-dropping midi dress is the ultimate pretty-girl dress, and you are sure to exude absolute and total confidence and modest allure. It's perfect for all women of all sizes, as it's basically a black sheath dress, cinched in all the right places. Feel free to drool at any point in this post, and then order this dress for any fancy occasion in your near and upcoming future. You're welcome!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network