My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lightweight Item of the Day

Looking for a springy/summery skirt that will fulfill  all your warm weather needs? I know, me too. That's why this skirt from Old Navy is the perfect everyday, beat-it-up-and-wear-it-all-season skirt. It's lightweight and breezy,and it's long enough to be on trend, but still short enough to not trip over yourself when you're walking down the street. Plus, ELASTIC! That's my favorite part! Some days, you just hate how that button closure from your denim skirt just bulges out underneath all your shirts; sometimes, you just want to slip on a skirt and not worry about your waistline.pair with an adorable gladiator sandal for ultimate cuteness.
(I can't say I'm crazy about the print one, but the navy one is perfect!)
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network