My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tie Dye Item of the Day

I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't love a little tie dye in their life. I'm not talking for the everyday, but tie dye has a certain charm and casual finesse to it that makes every girl put it on and feel chic but cool. This uber-cheap dress from Forever21 is the ultimate in adorableness from the tie dye contingent. I even bought it myself, and am thrilled with it. The colors are tame and cool, and the fit is loose and comfortable. Put a kikiriki on underneath, or slap a loose cardigan over this (depending on your comfort level), and then pair with a ridiculously adorable sandal. Then go about your day.
Follow me on Twitter @ 
 

Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network