My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Comfy Item of the Day

Today's item of the day is nothing fancy, but given the weather in New York these past couple of days, all I have wanted to do is be in comfy clothing. I would have preferred pajamas and Chinese food, but being that i am a working professional, pajamas simply would not suffice. This Gap shirt is so simple and basic and belongs in the pile of clothing for those days when you just feel like being in bed. This top can be dressed down with a denim skirt and some moccasins, or dressed up by being tucked in to a pencil skirt and adding a blazer. In any case, here's to spending the rest of today curled up in bed watching 'Revenge' or reading a good book!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network