My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Peach Item of the Day

My lord, this weather! I cannot have imagined a more perfect winter, and this is the perfect weather for the start of a very beautiful spring! This makes for a very happy fashion blogger, because spring fashion is the ultimate; the colors, the fabrics, the textures, oh my! This peach three-quarter sleeve top from Zara is the most refreshing piece for a any outfit; it's in a light, breezy fabric, and can totally be dressed up or down. Take any black skirt and instantly spring-ify it with this top. Plus, peach happens to be one of the most flattering colors on all skin tones, so you are bound to look stunning!

1 comment :

  1. I will be grateful for your help and in addition believe you are aware of a great job your are doing teaching others all through your web site. I am certain you have never got to know any of us.womens fashion wholesale uk

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network