My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Do! Modest Brides and Bridesmaids-- or Just Your Average Frummie

Happy do-da day, Ruche just released their Wedding Collection! Now, I'm not a bride, but I am ever the bridesmaid, so this does make me happy in ways it probably shouldn't. Ruche is geared toward the vintage-y bride, but there is no reason this bridesmaid can't revel in a little vintage-y-bride action, especially since their stuff is versatile enough for the everyday woman! Here's a taste of what they have to offer, but make sure you go check out their entire "To Have and To Hold" Collection!
Follow me on Twitter @ 


I especially LOVE this Audrey Dress, which is as modest and can be! It is a bit pricey, but I think it's fabulous from start to finish, and you definitely don't have to be a bride to wear it! I happen to find that for the frummie contingent, this collection is more 'engagement party' than it is wedding, but awesome nonetheless!


Add these amazing sash belts (which I just bought) for a touch of class! They are perfect for any dress, not just the Audrey dress!



Looking for a cover up? What frummie isn't?? try some of these, which are super girly and feminine, and perfect for all your Pesach outfits!



Don't forget some perfect-for-spring head-wear! Some of these headbands are so fascinating and beautiful, that if you dare to pull them off, you will be the envy of ladies everywhere. You definitely don't need to be a bride to pull these stunners off!




2 comments :

  1. I know that these two shops do personalized wedding designs, but MAKE SURE that you contact them first if you find something you like.

    wholesale womens clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thicker vertical lines in plaids lengthens and slims.
    Wear a larger print where you want people to look and smaller print where you do not want them to look.

    wholesale clothing distributors

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network