My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Everyday Item of the Day

Well, hello comfy! This skirt from C&C California is your new go-to, everyday skirt. Perfect length with a sandal, this skirt is just screaming "wear me everyday", and from the looks of it, you will never want to take this skirt off. I also like the casual silhouette that could totally be dressed up with a nice top and summery wedge (like the model) or dressed down with a flat sandal and t-shirt. Elastic waist, non-black-neutral, below the knee, light fabric. What more could you ask for? Everyone from mommies to models should have this skirt in their wardrobe!

Follow me on Twitter @ 


Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network