My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Lace Item of the Day

Yay, lace! One of the official fabrics of warm weather, lace is the ultimate in romantic and feminine, and this top from Mango is three-quarter sleeve cuteness for the holiday season. I'm always a bit wary of white lace in everyday fashion, at the risk of looking slightly bridal in a non-bridal world, but this top seems casual enough to break that mold. The pinkier version of the blouse is perfect though, especially as one of those pieces that will be fancier for shul in the morning, and then change into a more casual skirt in the afternoon; one piece worn two ways. I think Jessica Simpson calls that a "twofer"!

Follow me on Twitter @ 


Follow me on Twitter @ 

1 comment :

  1. wow this IS perfect.. peach not available in any size though :-(

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network