My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Happy Purim, y'all! I figured that a Modest Hollywood post was due, and what better way to celebrate this festive holiday than with some really awesome fashion! This is the one day of the Jewish year where you can dress up like a celebrity and pretend you're being hounded by papparazzi, and everyone will accept you for it. It's just the nature of the holiday-- we accept weirdos for one day, and one day only. So happy Purim to one and all, and may your life be as crazy as a celebrity's today!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Alesandra Ambrosia

Lizzie Olsen

Ginnifer Goodwin

Tilda Swinton

Melissa McCarthy

Molly Sims

Nicole Kidman

Olivia Wilde

Salma Hayek

Uma Thurman

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network