My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Animal Print Item of the Day

So, I am not quite sure when it was exactly that my entire wardrobe became J. Crew, but there is a solid 30% of my closet that is dedicated just to J. Crew skirts alone. You can't see me, but I'm patting myself on the back right now, mostly because I have accomplished this without ever paying close to full price on a single item at J. Crew. I stick it to the man.

With that said, check out this top on sale (for an extra 30% off using code LOVEIT) that is essentially a neutral. Animal prints are basically the new khaki-- you can wear them with anything, so this blouse is kinda a basic for you. It knows no season, so it will really transcend time, and the modesty factor scores points in all areas. Plus, name me one woman who doesn't look fierce in an animal print no matter size or shape. And lastly, any item that has the word silk in it should automatically be in your wardrobe. Glad I could help feed your addiction to J. Crew (and by yours, I mean mine).
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network