My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, Billy Reid, Ruffian, Suno, Chris Benz, Donna Karan, 3.1 Philip Lim, Theysken's Theory

Hello color.Talk about shock value! Rag & Bone and Chris Benz seem ready and willing to take color by the helm this coming spring, and it's vibrantly refreshing. Not to be outdone, pastels are making their own statements (via Ruffian and Suno). Not to mention the tantamount of knee-length skirts and dresses that are parading back and forth the runway. My inner fashionista (and outer one too) is jumping for joy.
Follow me on Twitter @
Rag & Bone

Helmut Lang


Billy Reid


Ruffian

Suno

Chris Benz




Donna Karan

3.1 Philip Lim

Theysken's Theory

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network