My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, J. Crew, ICB by Prabal Gurung, Jill Stuart

Oh. My. Marc Jacobs. Where do I even begin. I suppose I should start by wiping away the tear I shed while viewing his collection. OK, I kid. But wow. Speechless. The whimsy, the patterns, the dresses. The dresses! And Tory. Tory, Tory, Tory. I hope to be seeing your clothing at an outlet near me sometime soon. As for you J. Crew, I'll take one of everything, please.
Follow me on Twitter @

Marc Jacobs

Tory Burch
 


J. Crew

ICB by Prabal Gurung

Jill Stuart
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network