My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

Zac Posen, Altuzarra, Monique Lhuillier, Tibi, Derek Lam, Diane Von Furstenburg, Yigal Azrouel

Giddy with excitement doesn't even begin to cover my emotions right now. These spring 2013 runways are sizzling with awesomeness, and my little fashionista heart is running rampant with joy. Fine, I exaggerate, but I am sure you can tell from my enthusiasm that the fashion for next spring is stellar! Take a look for yourself! I don't know which one I love more, but I can say with complete confidence and fascination that Altuzzarra, Monique Lhuillier, Yigal Azrouel were utterly fascinating and fierce. As for Zac Posen, while there are only a handful of pieces that stood out as modest, his collection is nothing short of EPIC.


Zac Posen


Altuzzarra

Monique Lhuillier


Tibi


Derek Lam

Diane Von Furstenberg

Yigal Azrouel

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network