My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Talk about  overachievers. I mean, you ask a few celebrities to dress up modestly once and a while, and you get all this. I mean what a spread here! I'm going to start with Brit Brit because she's the princess of the world (besides that other princess, Duchess Kate, who also made this rundown). I am loving these gorgeous and detailed long-sleeve fitted shift pencil dresses (or whatever you want to call them) and this list is proof enough that they are dominating the red carpets: Selena Gomez (who takes one of my best dressed!), Zoe Saldana, Kirsten Stewart (I hate that she looks so good when she is a heart-breaker), Britney Spears, and Miranda Kerr all donned some of these intricately detailed dresses and they are certainly the better for it. Love you all, ladies!
Follow me on Twitter @

 Britney Spears

Jessica Alba


Kerry Washington

Jennifer Lopez

Anna Sophia Robb
Kate Middleton

Claire Danes

Alexis Bledel

Jessica Chastain

Katie Holmes

Selena Gomez

Zoe Saldana

Kristen Stewart

Liberty Ross

Mariah Carey

Miranda Kerr

Pink

Pippa Middleton

Rachel Zoe

Salma Hayek

Jennifer Garner
Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network