My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Silky Item of the Day

Don't you just LOVE a good silk blouse? Don't you just LOVE color?  Don't you just LOVE Ryan Gosling? Well, then you will LOVE this blouse. I know what you're thinking-- what does this have to do with Ryan? Everything ladies...everything has to do with Ryan. But as for the bolouse, I adore thisone. It's in quite the interesting colors; one is a muted green that would work fabulously as a neutral in the fall, and the other is in a bright purple which will certainly brighten up any outfit.

The best part is that J. Crew is giving an additional 30% off all prices marked in red, so this shirt is only $49. Just use the code MUSTSHOP to claim the discount. Woohoo!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network