My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Patchwork Item of the Day

Hello cuteness!! This is quite possibly the most adorable and endearing sweater you can have for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. I absolutely LOVE the heart patches on the elbows of the sweater which are not at all juvenile; this sweater has a certain whimsy to it, no doubt, but the classic black and gray sweaters are only enhanced by the cute little surprise when you turn around, or flex your elbow. It can really drum up an outfit's unexpected cool factor, and since the detail is limited to the back, It would be cool to pair with a print bottom, or something really bright. Bottom line, you don't have to get too risky with this piece to take the risk. Prepare to be chic and adorable.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network