My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bright Item of the Day

I have decided to come to terms with the fact that summer is over, but I will not lie to you and tell you that I am happy about it. But since I have no choice in the matter, I'm going to take an "if-you'can't-beat-em-join-em" attitude toward this whole "fall" thing and show you a sweater dress that is just shy of perfect. I know our standards in perfection may vary (for example I may prefer Ryan Gosling to your Ryan Reynolds--but hey, now that he married Serena van der Woodsen, I kinda win that battle), allow me to plead my case for perfection. First, the color. To die for. Seriously, it would look glorious on all skin tones and with all hair colors. Second, this has most of the length and the coverage a modest woman can ask for; if you are particular about the neckline, may I suggest a camisole or a leopard scarf (yes, leopard). And lastly, anything in sweater material made of the color orange, cut in a professional silhouette just screams fall perfection. I hear no objections, therefore I win. Again.


D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network